FS Fly Tying "Plus" West Seattle Garage Sale Sat/Sun Sept 9-10 Update W/Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
The Garage sale will be in West Seattle (6506 37th Ave SW) on Saturday and Sunday September 9th-10th. 9:00 AM-4:00 PM both days. No EARLY BIRDS and I will not be setting things aside for people. I'm sorry if you can't make it. Please do not disturb the family until the garage sale.

-There will be capes, saddles, hooks, threads, tinsels, marabou, rabbit... There is jungle cock, but I'm setting that aside to sell separate, please inquire specifically if you are interested. There was also polar bear, but we cannot verify where it came from, so we can not sell it.

-There are two Nor-Vises and One Regal Goldie Vise, these will also be set aside, but they will be available.

-There will be some gear fishing related items, like lures, hot shots, bass lures and lure making materials.

-There will be a Sage 590 RP, a Lamiglass 10' rod and a 12' rod.

-There will be lots of flies.

-Lastly there will be many books.

What is left over will be lotted out, or donated.

A quick warning, there is a lot of inventory, but in some cases only a few of this or that. Things will not be massively organized, but things will be in boxes fairly labeled. I ask that as you sort, please keep things in their boxes. It will be near to impossible to price out every item, but there might be a general list of prices created. Please be honest about what you feel the value of different items are as you negotiate. Again I'm organizing this to help out a family who just recently suffered the loss of their patriarch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Please see some photos of some materials below. Because there are many photos, I will separate them out into different posts.

IMG_0364.jpg IMG_0365.jpg IMG_0366.jpg IMG_0367.jpg IMG_0368.jpg IMG_0369.jpg IMG_0370.jpg IMG_0371.jpg IMG_0372.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0374.jpg IMG_0375.jpg IMG_0376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tackleman

All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing job you have taken on.
I'm sorry for the gentleman's passing but the family is fortunate to have you as a friend.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing job you have taken on.
I'm sorry for the gentleman's passing but the family is fortunate to have you as a friend.
Is it anybody that we as old timers should know??
I didn't know the man or the family. I just heard about the need and volunteered my help. I don't think anyone on here knew who he was (I asked). He was obviously dedicated to his art though, and the family really had no idea what to do with everything.

Who thinks they will make it?

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
@Irafly , if discussion on this sale doesn't keep it on the 1st page, either reply to get it to the top or re-request the sticky.

Thanks,
Chris

dp

~El Pescador
dang - can't make it and will abide by your rules. I may PM you on Monday to see if there is anything left. I really like contents in photo #21 in the "some more materials" post.
good luck with the sale and good on you for helping Ira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts