WFF Blackstonefly & Mike Melfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestion to make the buyer whole again- call or email PayPal to reverse the payment. I've done this before in a similar scenario. If that does not work, call the bank or credit card the PayPal payment was made with, and have them stop payment.

suggestion to make the buyer whole again- call or email PayPal to reverse the payment. I've done this before in a similar scenario. If that does not work, call the bank or credit card the PayPal payment was made with, and have them stop payment.
I do not have any recourse with Paypal as it was requested by the seller to complete the transaction as "friends and family" to minimize the fees(lesson learned on this one...).

I tried to contact the seller to confirm whether or not the rod was lost in the mail etc. as I realize that these things happen.

Still no contact to date. I guess the only way I may see my money is to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

I'd rather get the rod though as Coho season is ramping up where I live.

To bad I have probably bought a dozen things from melfa and we have talked on the phone every other day for the last yr . He's been nothing but good to me and ships super fast . Everyone makes mistakes and he should get a chance to respond . He buys and sells more than most and recently he got an order mixed up on a rod and reel and to make it right he paid for next day air on both ends to make it right . He also sold a $500 duchess a few months back and the reel got lost in the mail and he ate the loss and refunded the guy so something must have went wrong .

Richard E

I don't either but MikeyP's still out his rod with only bullshit spin from Sr to show for it.
I don't know MikeyP as well as Mike Melfa and Blackstonefly, but Mike Melfa and Blackstonefly have been some of the best folks with whom I've done business on this site. Super prompt, and stuff has been AT LEAST as good as represented. Both get A+ in my book - and you know it's a pretty extensive book. And, I don't these two other than through and from this website...

Last edited:

Frenchie

I dealt with Sr. And it was a good transaction. I sent a rod and reel and some cash for a sage one.

The rod showed up and was as-new like described.

I hope this is just a mix up.

Jon

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Now that the vendor is cleared to post, the burden is on him to document his side of the story. The ONLY way I would use Pay Pal "Friends & Family" would be in the "Family" mode.

Mikes pay pal account,name and phone number should not have been posted on here. I believe that's what private pm for. People are trying to hack into his pay pal account. He is getting phone calls at 2 in the morning. Mike don't deserve that.

chris's edit - yeah well, I got that off a couple of his posts. He doesn't hide his number or paypal email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philonius

Mikes pay pal account,name and phone number should not have been posted on here. I believe that's what private pm for. People are trying to hack into his pay pal account. He is getting phone calls at 2 in the morning. Mike don't deserve that.
One could then conclude that he know's what's up. Time for him to contact either Chris or MikeyP and straighten this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts