FS SOLD Pending Funds - TONS of fly tying material and tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwoens

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

15 years worth of fly tying material up for sale. Have roughly 8 hackles that were all $30-$60 each. Also a plethora of every other type of material you will ever need to tie every fly out there; rubber legs, foam bodies, hackles, dubbing, chenille, threads, wires, flashbaous, tons of eyeballs, beads, and everything in between. I cannot list every little item but took a handful of pictures and feel fairly confident that if you were to buy all this individually you would easily spend $1000 to $1500, maybe more?? A screaming deal for ALL OF it, including the 3 drawer bin, at $250. It also includes the two wooden thread holders that you see in the picture and a Dyna King vice mount (mount only, no Dyna King vice included). It comes with one generic vice that works decent, scissors, thread holders, etc.. Also comes with a shimano storage container full of hooks in various sizes.

Located in Spokane. Not really interested in shipping unless buyer pays for shipping 100%. Shoulder has gotten so bad that I will no longer be tying flies.

Not interested in parting out. Thanks though.

IMG_9359.JPGIMG_9360.JPGIMG_9361.JPG IMG_9362.JPGIMG_9363.JPGIMG_9364.JPG IMG_9365.JPGIMG_9367.JPGIMG_9368.JPG IMG_9369.JPG

IMG_9359.JPGIMG_9360.JPG

Last edited:

AdrianM

I am no longer new here!
Can I buy just the beads, thread, hackle and hooks? I'll pay shipping and paypal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts