Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Artists Forum

10K views 144 replies 20 participants last post by  Skip Enge 
#1 ·
I know many in this group create visual art...I'd like to see it ...Here is a seasonal one...the seasons affect what I do as a watercolorist often..."Lunaria"(aka money plant or silver dollar
Brown Branch Twig Wood Rectangle
)

See less See more
#129 ·
Had the idea to build a hat rack recently. Had the idea of arrows stuck in tree rounds but couldnt settle on a background. Cant say this was 100% art as i found a similiar drawing for the inspiration, but i am very happy with the new rack and ok with the idea being 95% original View attachment 206364 View attachment 206365
That is great!

#134 ·
this is a change of pace...so to speak...

I had a girlfriend in Jr college in 1973, Jeanne...she is represented in this...We lived parallel lives for 46 years...with some periodic contact between our families...We both had our paths...marriages and boyfriends girlfriends...etc...We got back together a month ago...and it's fairy tale stuff...We bought the engagement ring Saturday...i am going to ask her to marry me...My beautiful Jeanne...
Dishware Tableware Plate Serveware Paint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.