NFR 2017 Swimmy all out Xmas bash!!!

KerryS

Ignored Member
I’ll likely kill a tree for Jesus. We usually do but not until December. I’m gonna buy a couple of those holiday light projectors this year. Put ‘em in the yard shining back on the house and the garage and call it good.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Just tinkering around
Actually, I visited every craft store in the area the other day looking for flower stamens used in artificial flower displays. I figured those might make for an inexpensive substitute of for crawfish/crab eyes. Alas - all those that I found had twisted paper stems, not plastic. Darn! They are most definitely less expensive however . . . I'll keep looking.

Last edited:

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Actually, I visited every craft store in the area the other day looking for flower stamens used in artificial flower displays. I figured those might make for an inexpensive substitute of for crawfish/crab eyes. Alas - all those that I found had twisted paper stems, not plastic. Darn! they are most definitely less expensive however . . . I'll keep looking.
That's how it gets started...

I now am a preferred member. Meaning I can bring stuff back w/o a receipt and sometimes can get 25% off a full priced item!!!

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Hell, I've been on a first name basis with local craft store associates for years, lol. "Hey, it's the fly tyer guy" . . . ladies at Joanne's have sewn-up rod cases & camo covers for me over the years also.

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Love the jammies b_illy!! What a great time of year to be a kid.

Melissa picked up a new wreath and we hung it in the dining room this afternoon.

I also changed out the table centerpiece to match it as best I could.

JACKspASS

Son of a b. Swimmy is killing it! Pace yourself, man.

Ginger bread houses this year? Wouldn't mind another tutorial, definitely getting in on that this year, the gf is stoked.

Latest posts