NFR 2017 Swimmy all out Xmas bash!!!

So much for less is more. Thinned out the wreaths, moved the bows, and hung my other wreaths.

Then my gf and her 12 year old decided they wanted to add a bunch of decorations to the trees. Lulz.

Just a thought: have you looked at moving the tall planters to the leading edge of your entry pad? to me, it needs more depth. maybe less symmetry?

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
Just a thought: have you looked at moving the tall planters to the leading edge of your entry pad? to me, it needs more depth. maybe less symmetry?
I wish I had at least one step. That would help provide a little depth. You thinking move to corner where the walkway meets the pad or leading corner of the pad?

As far as the symmetry, that is why we added the sled. What if we removed the tree on the right?

I also think those wreaths by the door are too big but stuck with 'em until next year.

Skip Enge

Staff member
edit pic.jpg
Hmmm? I might move the tallest planters to the outside and a bit forward ...it would better frame the entrance and them being taller would provide a semblance of more depth where you said yourself you don't have structural depth...maybe?

Last edited:

JACKspASS

I agree with Eric on the depth issue. We need something to transition from the front parking space to the front door. Perhaps lighted candy canes spaced evenly along the sidewalk leading up to the front door?
Looks awesome, Swimmy......now get up on the roof and hang some icicle lights:D

Swimmy

Riffle > Run > Pool
I agree with Eric on the depth issue. We need something to transition from the front parking space to the front door. Perhaps lighted candy canes spaced evenly along the sidewalk leading up to the front door?
The only problem would be shoveling snow. Come mid-late December it really starts to pile up there.

Hmmm? I might move the tallest planters to the outside and a bit forward ...it would better frame the entrance and them being taller would provide a semblance of more depth where you said yourself you don't have structural depth...maybe?
I like this idea, showed it to Melissa, and she likes it too. Gonna switch 'em around today.

Thanks!

Latest posts