Where to fish?

Trying to determine where to fish tomorrow. I live in the Bonney Lake area. Are there any lakes in the vicinity that still produce this late in the year? Any fish species, not picky.

A couple of good fly shops near you are Pacific Fly Fishers in Mill Creek and Avid Angler in Lake Forest Park. If you haven’t already, go and talk to them. They will have good suggestions. Also, pick up some flies or other gear to show them support.

Trying to determine where to fish tomorrow. I live in the Bonney Lake area. Are there any lakes in the vicinity that still produce this late in the year? Any fish species, not picky.
Its been decades since i fished it, you would need a boat, and it used to fish well into the winter, lake sawyer.

You are a lot closer to Puget Sound Fly in Lakewood. That would be your best place to start. There are a number of winter options in the area (I live in Enumclaw) and the fly shop folks can help.

sroffe

Might sound snarky, but, I don't mean to be.

Check the regs, check the stocking reports, and pick your lake.

You may also want to check the special regulations for any year round lakes in your area and pick accordingly.

I honestly don't know what fishes and what doesn't this time of year down your way, but, I'm alway game to try something open. Usually if there are fish, there is a chance one of them might be hungry.