FS Fly Tying and Fly Fishing Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman60

ALL SOLD OR SPOKEN FOR. Thanks for looking.

I was gifted a bunch of great books, a number of which are duplicates for me. Most are in good to very good condition. A few as noted are a little worn but still very readable/useable.

Shipping and paypal fees of $3.50 for one book, $6 for two or more. Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking. PM me.

A.K.’s Fly Box – A.K. Best, 1996 – Good – Hardback with dustjacket - $5.00
Tying Small Flies – Ed Engle, 2004 – Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $5.00
Trout Flies for Rivers – Skip Morris and Carol Ann Morris, 2009 – Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Designing Trout Flies – Gary Borger, 1991 – Good (dustjacket has tears) - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Flies for Western Super Hatches – Jim Schollmeyer and Ted Leeson, 2011 – Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Trout Flies, The Tier’s Reference – Dave Hughes, 1999 – Fair (wear on edges and dustjacket) - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
The Fly Tier’s Benchside Reference – SOLD
The Complete Book of Western Hatches
– Rick Hafele and Dave Hughes, 1981 – Good (wear on dustjacket) – signed limited 177/250 - Hardback with dustjacket - $15
Bug Water – Arlen Thomason, 2010 – Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Caddisflies – SOLD
Tying Nymphs
– Randall Kaufmann,1994 – Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Tying Dry Flies (Revised Edition) – Randall Kaufmann,1991 – Fair – Hardback, spiral bound - $5
Modern Midges – Rick Taahashi and Jerry Hubka, 2009 - Good - Hardback, spiral bound - $10
Barr Flies – John S. Barr, 2007 - Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Dynamic Nymphing – George Daniel, 2012 - Good - Hardback with dustjacket - $10
Talleur’s Basic Fly Tying – Dick Talleur, 1996 - Good - Hardback, spiral bound - $10
The Art of the Trout Fly – Judith Dunham, 1988 - Hardback with dustjacket - $5
Micropatterns – Darrel Martin, 1999 – Good - Paperback - $5
Fly Fishing California Still Waters – Bill Sunderland, 2001 – Good – Paperback - $5
Oliver Edwards’ Flytyers Masterclass – Oliver Edwards, 1995 – Good – Paperback - $5
Trout Flies of the West - Jim Schollmeyer and Ted Leeson, 1998 - Good - Paperback

Last edited:

DryMagic

I'll also take Trout Flies, The Tier’s Reference – Dave Hughes and Flies for Western Super Hatches – Jim Schollmeyer and Ted Leeson.

gggaz

I will buy: A.K.’s Fly Box – A.K. Best, 1996, Tying Small Flies – Ed Engle, 2004, Trout Flies for Rivers – Skip Morris and Carol Ann Morris, 2009, and Tying Nymphs – Randall Kaufmann,1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts