Winter steelhead fly swap

N-forker

down and across, broadside... either way that's going to be a killer nforker!
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I don't get to fish for winter (or summer for that matter) Steel, more than one or twice a year. I really enjoy tying, and go to the bench and live vicariously through the banter and post here and on the inter-webs to keep the fire fueled.

I am well ahead of schedule for a Jan. ship date. Who knows.... there may be a second color scheme or pattern inclosed...

Max P

I don't get to fish for winter (or summer for that matter) Steel, more than one or twice a year. I really enjoy tying, and go to the bench and live vicariously through the banter and post here and on the inter-webs to keep the fire fueled.

I am well ahead of schedule for a Jan. ship date. Who knows.... there may be a second color scheme or pattern inclosed...
I like the attitude

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I got drunk at the Christmas, I mean holiday work party and sketched up an egg sucking hobo

Me too!

Latest posts