Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Winter steelhead fly swap

4K views 52 replies 12 participants last post by  Ryan Janos 
#1 · (Edited)
Been sitting around waiting to see a fly swap get posted. Just completed my first one and thought why not start my own.

Would there be in interest in said swap? I'm thinking something like 10 participants.

1. Max P
2. Matthew LeBret
3. PhilR
4. Garbage Dog
5. Ryan Janos
6. Steve-stabgnid
7. Yard Sale
8. Travis Bille
9. N-forker
10. Freestonebound

Fly swap is closed

#7 ·
So that's one pattern each, or 10 flys sent in? When's our due date? Thinking about a yes here. Never did a swap, so be patient. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes 1 fly for each participant, total amount will depend on how many participants. I'm pretty flexible on the timeframe and thought I'd send a group message out to decide on the final date but roughly 2 months out at the most.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Well, I'm gonna go ahead and close this group up tomorrow evening (thursday) so if you want in let me know.

I've got a couple of fishing buddies that will fill in the empty spots if we don't get anymore people signed up.

I'll send out a group email tomorrow evening with the finer details of this swap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#37 ·
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I don't get to fish for winter (or summer for that matter) Steel, more than one or twice a year. I really enjoy tying, and go to the bench and live vicariously through the banter and post here and on the inter-webs to keep the fire fueled.

I am well ahead of schedule for a Jan. ship date. Who knows.... there may be a second color scheme or pattern inclosed...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.