Trump shrinking National Monuments on Monday

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Funny that this is being used to try to delegitimize Trumps Win..
1. If you base you voting choices by social media you're an idiot
2. If the Russians posted bad stuff about Clinton with info from the DNC 's own computers hell that says something right there.
Point blank the Russians did not interfere with our electoral process.
You clearly have not been following this story....

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
Yeah. If one person on this forum can honestly say they've never muttered the words "excess government red tape", they're dishonest. Sure, the stack of papers, gold scissors and red tape is cheesy, but this is a great way to begin the process of eliminating the institutionalized waste and draining the swamp.

Really a politician lies? OMG i am so shocked..
Sorry a president lying is not news

At least he isn't starting a war to take some focus off his sex scandal.

Again i am not a Trump supporter just trying to counter the lefts silly ideas.

Ohh and democrats need to learn about computer security before they come amywhere near the oval office.

Funny that this is being used to try to delegitimize Trumps Win..
1. If you base you voting choices by social media you're an idiot
2. If the Russians posted bad stuff about Clinton with info from the DNC 's own computers hell that says something right there.
Point blank the Russians did not interfere with our electoral process.
Boo hooo.
All of this is just sore loserness.
At any rate he is doing better than Clinton would have done.
Again the real sad part of all of this us that Clinton and Trump were our choices.
Everything else is trying to make mountains out of mole hills.
It’s been said many times already, but you are an idiot.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Very consistent theme in who does the majority of the name calling. The party of tolerance it is not.
Yeah okay, but there is some ridiculous stuff happening on this forum right now. From these threads in the conservation subforum to the net neutrality and sexual harassment ones, some of you guys are so embedded in your right vs. left, Trump-is-the-Messiah mindset that you are just spewing nonsense. Literally, some of your "team" is over in the Matt Lauer thread defending child molestation to avoid admitting that someone in the GOP is wrong. That's horse shit....

Being on a "team" means nothing. Random sampling from both "teams" would result in ore idiots on one team. That would be the team headed by the biggest LIAR of them all. The team that doesn't seem to care if the POTUS is a traitor, and is not interested in finding out.

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
you guys do relies that the trouble with wrestling with a pig is , after a while you come to find out they like it ! A whole bunch of people on both sides of the fence are making asses of themselves with a overwhelming attitude of intolerance to others opinions .

you guys do relies that the trouble with wrestling with a pig is , after a while you come to find out they like it ! A whole bunch of people on both sides of the fence are making asses of themselves with a overwhelming attitude of intolerance to others opinions .
I don't have to "tolerate" anything. Where does it say I have to? Is there some Rule Book you get this shit from?

I don't have to "tolerate" anything. Where does it say I have to? Is there some Rule Book you get this shit from?
The constitution. You have to tolerate people who view things differently.
You have no right of intolerance.
You have the right to not like it and to speak against it but you do have to tolerate it.

Latest posts