Trump shrinking National Monuments on Monday

The constitution. You have to tolerate people who view things differently.
You have no right of intolerance.
You have the right to not like it and to speak against it but you do have to tolerate it.
Wrong. I don't have to do anything of the kind. My not tolerating something does not violate anyone's rights. Jesus you are ignorant. Where in the hell do you get this garbage?

Do you even know what tolerate means? Did you graduate grade school? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

You clearly have not been following this story....
Not too closely no.

I know that "russians" hacked into the DNC computers and released information on thoes computers.

CNN reported that an email existed essentially that the Trump campaign knew about it. However that email was dated AFTER it became public knowledge so of course his campaign knew about it.

In short if you follow the story on CNN you better double check.

No. We are waiting for you to declare that you are DONE. Like you usually do.

Let us know.
I have a theory. I think this liberal sense of superiority like you guys display comes from believing that the Vietnam war protests were right and therefore anything left leaning is superior to the right.
That point of view comes from a very distorted view of what was occurring in SEA.

Last edited:
Anyone who has looked, even briefly, at history knows that Trickle Down Economics has never worked in this country. Even more important I've have never been able to understand why anyone who picks up a fly rod to venture out into trout cold water would want business regulations cut so Corporations can empty more shit into our lakes and streams and pump more CO2 into the air to speed up climate change. Please tell the people in California who now have a 365-day fire season "now that's progress".

Anyone who has looked, even briefly, at history knows that Trickle Down Economics has never worked in this country. Even more important I've have never been able to understand why anyone who picks up a fly rod to venture out into trout cold water would want business regulations cut so Corporations can empty more shit into our lakes and streams and pump more CO2 into the air to speed up climate change. Please tell the people in California who now have a 365-day fire season "now that's progress".
LOL.

I have a theory. I think this liberal sense of superiority like you guys display comes from believing that the Vietnam war protests were right and therefore anything left leaning is superior to the right.
That point of view comes from a very distorted view of what was occurring in SEA.
Where in the hell dod you pull that thought out of the air?
Umm all that shows is that it is working.

That approval rating is because of deliberately run false stories by the evil left wing media.

Hey if you can have conspiracy theories about the evil 1%. Then i get to have mine right?

Now my disapproval of him is based on his being a loud mouth idiot and less about what official things he has done.
That said the media is doing a crappy job too. It is very much time for everyone to stop going off the deep end.. calm down. Believe it or not everything will be alright.
Rob: Have you ever listened to non Corporate owned TV? You know LINK, or FSTV that are solely owned by the people and are not tainted by corporate elites that tell the puppets what to think and say?

Last edited:
OK, I am guilty of bigotry! I have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who rapes the planet or those who would support that action.
Cool good for you.
I have no tolerance for the murder of the unborn.. no tolerance for having the government stealing my money if i don't buy insurance that i cannot afford to use. I have no tolerance for the government being used as a weapon against people who stand up for Their religious beliefs...

In short i don't care what you can't tolerate. Like it or not mining logging and energy production are not immoral just because you don't like them after all your lifestyle is dependant upon thoes very activities... so sorry.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Not too closely no.

I know that "russians" hacked into the DNC computers and released information on thoes computers.

CNN reported that an email existed essentially that the Trump campaign knew about it. However that email was dated AFTER it became public knowledge so of course his campaign knew about it.

In short if you follow the story on CNN you better double check.
There is a lot more to it than that and you should really dive into it if you care about your country. I don't think hacking the DNC was even that effective. That's like the tip of the iceberg.

I get zero of my news intake from CNN. The only thing any of the big cable news networks like that are good for is breaking news type shit because they always have a crew filming when something happens. None of those organizations (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, you name it) do any real investigative journalism. They are commentary, that's it. Everyone should dig deeper and look beyond the easiest to access sources.

There is a lot more to it than that and you should really dive into it if you care about your country. I don't think hacking the DNC was even that effective. That's like the tip of the iceberg.

I get zero of my news intake from CNN. The only thing any of the big cable news networks like that are good for is breaking news type shit because they always have a crew filming when something happens. None of those organizations (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, you name it) do any real investigative journalism. They are commentary, that's it. Everyone should dig deeper and look beyond the easiest to access sources.
No thanks Washington DC is a cesspool. Digging into what goes on there too deeply just gets you covered in crap.

Whatever Trump does the next president will undo. Whatever that guy does the next one will undo.

The thing Trump doesn't understand is that policies can't make a country great.
America won't be great until the American people start acting great and that comes from individual choices to do good and not bad. It's not something laws can fix.