Trump shrinking National Monuments on Monday

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
OK, I am guilty of bigotry! I have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who rapes the planet or those who would support that action.
Yet you are doing so everyday, with each passing Prius mile, every keystroke on your laptop, every BTU your furnace produces. When you actually live like you preach, please share photos of the new "I'm pure as the driven snow" lifestyle.

No thanks Washington DC is a cesspool. Digging into what goes on there too deeply just gets you covered in crap.

Whatever Trump does the next president will undo. Whatever that guy does the next one will undo.

The thing Trump doesn't understand is that policies can't make a country great.
America won't be great until the American people start acting great and that comes from individual choices to do good and not bad. It's not something laws can fix.
Yes, but SO much of what Trump is doing will actually NEED undoing.

Yet you are doing so everyday, with each passing Prius mile, every keystroke on your laptop, every BTU your furnace produces. When you actually live like you preach, please share photos of the new "I'm pure as the driven snow" lifestyle.
That is a tired old reply. Find something new. Something that actually isn't stupid and extreme.

Oh wait....I know a vegetarian, and he wears LEATHER SHOES!!!!

No it's not old and tired at all... just center target and factual.
It is possible to criticize what Trump is doing with his "Land grab for big oil" without some knowitall saying that anyone who drives a car or uses a furnace is a hypocrite if they do so.

That's bullshit thinking. I'll take my oil from somewhere else, thank you. Center and factual, my ass.

freestoneangler

It is possible to criticize what Trump is doing with his "Land grab for big oil" without some knowitall saying that anyone who drives a car or uses a furnace is a hypocrite if they do so.

That's bullshit thinking. I'll take my oil from somewhere else, thank you. Center and factual, my ass.
Not its not. Hypocritical, sanctimonious dribble from the I don't practice what I preach environmental zealots is whats bullshit. Now where is that fishing report?

Never have seen one from you, why is that? Come on, up your game beyond the forums Stale Air Generator.
I don't fish. I have thousands of dollars worth of fishing gear, clothing, boats, camping gear, etc just to take up space in my garage, two safes, and my storage shed. Maybe one day I will give it a try. Would you like to teach me? Can you show me how to hold my pole?

freestoneangler

I don't fish. I have thousands of dollars worth of fishing gear, clothing, boats, camping gear, etc just to take up space in my garage, two safes, and my storage shed. Maybe one day I will give it a try. Would you like to teach me? Can you show me how to hold my pole?
Don't try and skirt the challenge with silly bantering. Grab your other pole, go fishing, and report back.

Things get done.
Bad things get done.
Good things get done.
Not all things need undoing.
Only the bad things need undoing. Harmful things.

You and FSA need your own forum, and you could call it "We are quite bright enough for even Fox News."
Sorry lots of bad things got done by presidents other than Trump.
Like obamacare among many many others.

Latest posts