Trump shrinking National Monuments on Monday

When you decide to pull your head out of the sand, you will see many things, included the rape and pillage of The United States public lands..
None of it has happened yet.. you are speaking out of fear and nothing else well maybe a little flat out hate too..hell most of the destruction i have seen has been on Washington state land despite liberal leadership.. no despite radicalized liberal leadership. No with the approval of radical liberal leadership.

Last edited:

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
No I'd say that finding a reliable source is next to impossible. News is unreliable. Government agencies are unreliable. If there are no good sources of info why dig?
With all sides willing to lie about facts and what thoes facts mean for the future what's the point. Without first hand knowledge the concept of being truly informed has died.
Just remember your words as they are the same used by those opposed to regulations favoring wild salmonids.

Just remember your words as they are the same used by those opposed to regulations favoring wild salmonids.

I would say that is self evident and i sadly agree.
We have spent billions of dollars to restore wild salmonids and we haven't improved a thing. The only thing we have done that has shown any improvment is the reduction/ elimination of hatchery fish. With a couple of other possible candidates with sockeye .

This is very sad to me but because of the lack of results i have to say that the money spent doesn't live up to the promises made and therefore has been wasted and wasteful programs need to be cut.

I think had we had a more focused approach we could have done a lot more good. The shotgun approach has failed.

Last edited:

Latest posts