NFR Matt Lauer firing and My feelings on the MeToo campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that, if you cannot expect better behavior from those on the top, how can anyone in the system feel they are accountable?

Bad examples, politicians, across the board!
I say boo on the uneducated voters who put these people in place. I say that covering all issues not just this one.

It’s easy to complain about our politicians but it’s our own fault who represents us.

And by we I mean the royal we, man.

Skip Enge

I have zero faith in Congress...dick wads...Sorry but sheet!... apparently we elected them...we reep what we sow...we should have planted weed...

smc

Ok, i had to come back. Not trying to bump my thread but the hits just keep coming. When will it stop?

If Al Franken resigns.
Then Donald T*#mp should resign too.
Simple as that.

This is making me crazy! And fuck any of them who vote for Roy Moore while Al Franken resigns.
I think that’s why all the dem congress came out today, saying Franken should resign. If Moore gets elected, what can the dems say if they remain silent on Franken...

Ok, i had to come back. Not trying to bump my thread but the hits just keep coming. When will it stop?

If Al Franken resigns.
Then Donald T*#mp should resign too.
Simple as that.

This is making me crazy! And fuck any of them who vote for Roy Moore while Al Franken resigns.

I consider myself a left of center independent. I always liked Al Franken but he a John Conyers need to go away.

It's a total disgrace that the country elected an egomaniac dimwit who has 16 sexual assault claims against him and tape of him laughing about grabbing pussies.

If Alabama elects roy moore it truly will be an example of the Alabama morals he's so proud of. There is a special place in prison for guys like moore. It's called the general population where he can find out what it feels like to be molested.

Last edited:

Jojo

I think that’s why all the dem congress came out today, saying Franken should resign. If Moore gets elected, what can the dems say if they remain silent on Franken...
Moore is an alleged pedophile. That's different than Franken. I go back to what i said. The president should resign too. Why are the women who accused Franken and Conyers and even Moore believed before Trump's accusers?

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
Moore is an alleged pedophile. That's different than Franken. I go back to what i said. The president should resign too. Why are the women who accused Franken and Conyers and even Moore believed before Trump's accusers?
I think accused is the key word, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law . this stuff is getting out of hand peoples careers are being potential destroyed by what may be hearsay evidence being thrown out to attempt to sway voters . yes if its proven to be true kick their ass into jail, but how about a trial by a real court .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts