NFR Proposed Changes to the Internet

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
The person who wrote that must work for Comcast or ATT.

Many assumptions. Sounds like propaganda and total bullshit.
Naturally it would to someone like you. You should join the OS group heading for Olympia on Saturday... you'll raise their collective IQ to at least 80.

Naturally it would to someone like you. You should join the OS group heading for Olympia on Saturday... you'll raise their collective IQ to at least 80.
Oooooh...I'm REELING from that one. But you could enlighten me, I have no fucking idea what OS group is. Nah, fuck it, I don't give a shit. Anything coming from you is automatically without merit.

freestoneangler

From Reason magazine: a libertarian publication and no fan of the current (or past) administration.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/12/05/no-the-fcc-isnt-overturning-net-neutrali
I'm still reading about this whole net neutrality topic and, moving past the hyperbole, let's all hash tag and carry a sign hysteria, am finding basis for both sides of the discussion. As has been pointed out, as entrenched as use of this technology is all across the world, any changes will be on a pretty short leash.

Klickrolf

She was right though, every time the government gets involved the "whatever" gets politicized, messed up and costs more, usually much more. Politicians always reward their donors, we need to figure out how to insure they can't reward their donors, specifically!

freestoneangler

Not only are Ayn’s novels schlock, she collected Social Security and Medicare; the very evils she raised against.
Social Security and Medicare, something taxpayers pay into for future return/benefit, is completely different than lifestyle welfare. Ayn was prophetic in her writings - it annoys some, I get it.

freestoneangler

Well that went as expected. Now we get to see if the doomsday folks were right. Hey, at least unlike cutting down a forest or leveling a mountain, this can always be changed back with the stroke of a pen.

Latest posts