Driftboat Cover

Shapp

Did just look at the 5C website. Only problem I have with their cover is that it's allegedly designed to be used with oarlocks removed. That's going to be a total PITA if that's the case. Anyone have any experience using their covers without taking out your oarlocks every time.
What kind of oar locks you got? Takes about 1 minute or less to take them off or put them on. Pull pin and slide out, slide in - put in keeper pin.

Did just look at the 5C website. Only problem I have with their cover is that it's allegedly designed to be used with oarlocks removed. That's going to be a total PITA if that's the case. Anyone have any experience using their covers without taking out your oarlocks every time.
Elaine put button holes in my cover for the oarlocks so they don't need to be removed. I can take photos tomorrow if you need to see them.

278CB01D-E25F-49D9-843E-91515A0DB78F.jpeg
Just got my 5Cs drift boat cover today. Seems to fit great. Quality looks good too. I could prob get it a little tighter. I didn’t get too crazy with the bungees. Can always shorten them up later.