NFR Not a Conspiracy Theory Anymore!

sketch-1512238591346.png
Leave me alone! :) While i was in the food store today I seen a stupid man stairing at me while he went past with his cart, same prick has done it before, today i went Grrrrrrrrrrr! :)

Skip Enge

the longer a thread goes the more chinks in the semantic armor get pried open with a critical crowbar...Fascinating to watch...Ha!

SilverFly

As stated by an asshole fisherman? Why does the Hunter need to be an asshole?
If I read Billy's comment correctly, I believe he is implying that it would take a real asshole to shoot something, anything, without knowing what it is (I agree). Especially if it walked on two legs. Being either a very human-like creature, or an actual human disguised as BF. To be honest, I would be far more disappointed about the former being killed than the latter.

Another possibility (admittedly a remote one) that BF are real creatures, and have been shot, but it was the hunters that didn't survive. If BF (as some suggest) is actually a remnant population of Gigatopithecus, then I'm not sure it would be a brilliant idea to shoot a 10' tall bipedal ape, that weighed upwards of 1,100 pounds. I'm thinking a 30.06 round would probably just piss it off.

Not saying I "believe" because I'd have to see one myself. Just saying that there is a real "Big Foot" known from the relatively recent fossil record, and that it's possible (barely) that this animal is not extinct. However tenuous that theory may be, it's based in actual science. Big diff from conjuring up unicorns, leprechauns, the tooth fairy, and other mythic characters frequently employed in BF mockery. Admittedly though, a topic that is begging for ridicule.

Last edited:

jersey

livin' the dream
I've met a leprechaun. No kidding either. Sebastopol, CA, roughly 2002. Friend of my dad is an artist and had a weekend demo setup. He is a different kind of dude! He invited friends to dinner afterward.

Lady rolls in, who looked like Granny, tweety birds owner. Her husband was no more than 5 feet tall, est at 70years old, and twitchy as a speed freak looking for his next rail. He could not sit for more than 30 seconds, pops up and goes for a "walk". Hour and a half later shows back up to check in and blows out the door again.

Accent, clothes, mannerisms, the whole thing. It was so great. They lived in the Santa Cruz, CA mountains.

Ed Call

If BF (as some suggest) is actually a remnant population of Gigatopithecus, then I'm not sure it would be a brilliant idea to shoot a 10' tall bipedal ape, that weighed upwards of 1,100 pounds. I'm thinking a 30.06 round would probably just piss it off.
Shot placement. Lots of large game animals of 1,000 pounds have fallen to 30.06 or lesser rounds.

Fun flipping Billy crap too, so yeah, Bigfoot!

Latest posts