WTB Airflo switch float 3 or 3.5wt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon Quarrell

Looking for the mentioned line for my trout Spey. Not really looking for anything other than this line though I'd be happy to hear about your experiences with them if you own or have cast them. From my research I believe it's exactly what I've been looking for. The rod is a redington hydrogen 3wt and a lightly used line would be great as I really don't have 100$ Lying around at the moment for a new one.

Thanks so much.

John

NWDesigns

John, (not for sale, just info)
I use the Airflo Switch Float WF3F 210 grains on an Echo Glass Switch rod. The line is an excellent, quality line. It lays out just beautifully. I like the colours as well. However, I don't know how it will perform on the Reddington Hydrogen.

Jack

Johnathon Quarrell

John, (not for sale, just info)
I use the Airflo Switch Float WF3F 210 grains on an Echo Glass Switch rod. The line is an excellent, quality line. It lays out just beautifully. I like the colours as well. However, I don't know how it will perform on the Reddington Hydrogen.

Jack
Jack, thanks so much for the reply. I as well am quite fond of the colors of the line. Most of all I'm ready to eliminate the line snags I continue to struggle with while trout fishing with my commando head setup. It casts a mile with ease but if I can't get it in smoothly it can be the ultimate frustration with landing fish. Plus I really like the idea of trying this line out on the salmonfly hatch here on the deschutes come spring time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireroad

I have this line in a WF3.5. I bought it for my Echo Glass 3 and it loaded the rod deep so it should be perfect on the Hydrogen 3wt (which I also own). The line has seen a total of 3 days on the water and was cleaned with Airflo whiz lube afterwards. How does $55 sound assuming you are in the lower 48 and PP F&F?

Johnathon Quarrell

I have this line in a WF3.5. I bought it for my Echo Glass 3 and it loaded the rod deep so it should be perfect on the Hydrogen 3wt (which I also own). The line has seen a total of 3 days on the water and was cleaned with Airflo whiz lube afterwards. How does $55 sound assuming you are in the lower 48 and PP F&F?
I've sent you a PM fireroad. I think we may have a deal here.

John

Johnathon Quarrell

Looks like I found what I was looking for. Thanks everyone for the help I appreciate it. Now to find some time to fish which will be the tough part I suppose.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts