Attn. All Nymphers: SLOW DOWN

Porter

Seems kinda shady being a purist and all ...that you would sale and promote bobbers in a fly fishing shop full well knowing that it’s not fly fishing (by your own admittance). Did you sell bobbers under the disguise of fly fishing? Did you tell patrons if they used them then they would not be fly fishing?

Doesn’t really matter any more. This thread has kinda bobbed it’s way to boredom. Fly fishing is many things to many people. Your definition doesn’t apply to me. And to be honest I have never wanted to define fly fishing....it limits the mind!

Seems kinda shady being a purist and all ...that you would sale and promote bobbers in a fly fishing shop full well knowing that it’s not fly fishing (by your own admittance). Did you sell bobbers under the disguise of fly fishing? Did you tell patrons if they used them then they would not be fly fishing?

Doesn’t really matter any more. This thread has kinda bobbed it’s way to boredom. Fly fishing is many things to many people. Your definition doesn’t apply to me. And to be honest I have never wanted to define fly fishing....it limits the mind!
I am sorry but the stuff he sells in his shop has nothing to do with this. Money is money, and he will make it how he can when he can. That is what everyone does. I'm not gay but would stock ass dildos in my shop if I knew they would sell.

Porter

I am sorry but the stuff he sells in his shop has nothing to do with this. Money is money, and he will make it how he can when he can. That is what everyone does. I'm not gay but would stock ass dildos in my shop if I knew they would sell.
Be careful with absolutes....Im sure it is not what EVERYONE does.

Big K1

Large Member
What are the differences between ass dildos and regular?:p

With bait, a bobber makes sense. It bobs, so you can make sure the bait is fully taken before setting the hook. With an indicator, if it bobs, you are doing it wrong.

So the difference between a bobber and an indicator is determined by how the fish takes the offering?

If i am chinook fishing and a fish inhales my eggs and my bobber just goes down without bobbing up and down it's an indicator and therefore i am fly fishing?

Latest posts