Might as well add purple to your fishing outfit

Skip Enge

Swimmy WTF is with you? I mean these posts are about I don't even know what...decorating? wussy stuff...I don't get it...do you presume others are so inclined?...Look some of us are OCD others are like I don't give a shit...I guess I fall into the latter category...yet I create art...I just do not have enought time for other sheet...I mean it is cool...I like whaty you do...but it is ephemeral.extra...not impetus for existance as a plebe. but cool...I just have to say, it's hard for me to get. being honest, and perhaps a dick.

Kilchis

“From exploring new technologies and the greater galaxy, to artistic expression andspiritual reflection, intuitive Ultra Violet lights the way to what is yet to come,”says Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of Pantone’s color consulting division.“

Ultra Violet? It sounds more like bullshit brown.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
So red and blue make purple, not violet. These two words are often used inter changeably but are in fact not the same color. Violet is one of the spectral colors at the end of the visible spectrum. Purple is derived by combining blue and red, two other spectral colors. Violet is the color you want to fish with. Purple is the color Swimmy wants to wear.

Ultraviolet is beyond human vision. Steelhead, it is reported, see further into the ultraviolet spectrum than man. I choose to fish violet and not the color that is Swimmy's underwear. But then again, it all depends on what you're trying to catch...

Latest posts