sunrise/sunset thread

Meeshka

Buzzy that brings back memories. Haven't been there since maybe the mid 80's. Just remember fishing it with a 5x orange wolly worm!

Buzzy

Buzzy that brings back memories. Haven't been there since maybe the mid 80's. Just remember fishing it with a 5x orange wolly worm!
Meeshka - That was my one and only time fishing Duck and Goose. My buddy had this huge tent with a "vestibule" attachment. Like the dumb butts we were, we had our cooler stuffed with a weeks worth of meat in this vestibule. Our second day there we paid a local to show us how to find Goose Lake. One the way up the mountain side we jumped a sow grizzly and her cubs (the cubs were two years old). Meat in the tent? We moved the cooler but I'm sure the scent remained. Didn't sleep much the rest of the week.

Side note really just to you as an Albertan; my mom was born not too far from there (Magrath).

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts