Bamboo Fling

Greg Armstrong

OldRodsHaveMoreFun
I was travelling last year so I had to skip that one. Sorry to have missed it.

If we're not travelling again this coming May, I'll be there with a variety of mostly older rods.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Still got no grass, but I'd like to come and maybe throw a couple. I grew up nearby and swam there as a kid, a few years back.:rolleyes:
Boo virgin.

David, you will be more than welcome. If you have a float tube or small boat bring it along and may be can wet a fly or two with a bamboo rod.

Steve, still early. We still have time to generate more interest. I am going to let the clubs over here now and see if we can get some folks from them.
The rest of you can do the same on your side of the pond. As we get close to May I will encourage solid "plans" and input for the rest. I am thinking
about making a nice portable "rod rack" to support the rods since there is no back stop to lean the rods against. Should we put out a challenge for a
new rod? I know your "shorty" was what got me excited. What say you all.

Steve, still early. We still have time to generate more interest. I am going to let the clubs over here now and see if we can get some folks from them.
The rest of you can do the same on your side of the pond. As we get close to May I will encourage solid "plans" and input for the rest. I am thinking
about making a nice portable "rod rack" to support the rods since there is no back stop to lean the rods against. Should we put out a challenge for a
new rod? I know your "shorty" was what got me excited. What say you all.
How about some fun casting challenges. Put out some rings at 25', 40' and 55' and we can try to hit each target to see so our great, or in my case, complete lack of accuracy. Next, have a distance casting deal where someone marks the distance of participants' casts. Give some long distance boo a chance to shine. Ron

Latest posts