More winning for Big Oil

Gene S

Well you gave enough of a rip to call him, ask questions for your post, then write up a war and peace here....of a dubious factual nature.

Lol

Sorry I missed that, but I'm guessing you're a troll, and a liar.

But as a Trump ballwasher, that's to be expected.

MAGA

MOST ARE GETTING ATTORNEYS

:)

"Sorry I missed that" No problem, you're forgiven.
Nothing dubious, everything factual. I'm almost starting to like you. Almost.

Last edited:

Gene S

Just wait until the stock market hiccups..
We've had an incredible rise in the stock market since the election and really do need a correction. The DJones is now over 25/K with no end in site. A 10% - 20% correction should be expected. Corrections do spawn new investment opportunities. Hopefully you're fully invested. Be wary of advice from some economists (including wannabe economists that roam the WFF). Here's just three:

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? We are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times, the day after the election."

"If Trump wins we should expect a big markdown in expected future earnings for a wide range of stocks – and a likely crash in the broader market." Eric Zitzewitz, former economist with the International Monetary Fund, November 2016."

"Under Trump, I would expect a protracted recession to begin within 18 months. The damage would be felt far beyond the United States." Larry Summers, former chief economist to Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, June 2016."

We've had an incredible rise in the stock market since the election and really do need a correction. The DJones is now over 25/K with no end in site. A 10% - 20% correction should be expected. Corrections do spawn new investment opportunities. Hopefully you're fully invested. Be wary of advice from some economists (including wannabe economists that roam the WFF). Here's just three:

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? We are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times, the day after the election."

"If Trump wins we should expect a big markdown in expected future earnings for a wide range of stocks – and a likely crash in the broader market." Eric Zitzewitz, former economist with the International Monetary Fund, November 2016."

"Under Trump, I would expect a protracted recession to begin within 18 months. The damage would be felt far beyond the United States." Larry Summers, former chief economist to Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, June 2016."
Damn that Obama, taking a financial crisis and then making the economy too good for Trumpsterfire to inherit. Thank god trump is selling our environmental soul even if it doesn’t help. I’m sure the financial institutions regulation roll backs will prevent the economy from doing too good again.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Yes i like America being the baddest dog on the block. I am just pointing out that our defence of the world has allowed countries like germany to invest heavily in other areas like alternative energy. Without our subsidizing of their defence they'd be much further behind than they are now.
Why are they mutually exclusive though? We can't invest in clean energy without sacrificing national security?

However the idea that we were allowed to be strong to stop colonialism is pure BS. When the French wanted to reassert themselves in indochina we gave them weapons and support. Bad fighters that they are they still lost.
No one "allowed" it, we fought and won wars to establish ourselves in that position. Helping the French in SE Asia was about fighting communism as far as I can recall. And I'm not sure the French were the target of what I was talking about, and it definitely isn't about colonialsim. Nazi Germany taking over Europe wasn't colonialsim and that's what we intended to prevent. But this is off topic and doesn't really matter because we can't change the past. We are where we are now, but where will we go from here?

Yes i like America being the baddest dog on the block. I am just pointing out that our defence of the world has allowed countries like germany to invest heavily in other areas like alternative energy. Without our subsidizing of their defence they'd be much further behind than they are now.

However the idea that we were allowed to be strong to stop colonialism is pure BS. When the French wanted to reassert themselves in indochina we gave them weapons and support. Bad fighters that they are they still lost.
Sorry, the second time, it is defenSe