More winning for Big Oil

KerryS

Ignored Member
He is The President. I don't like all his policies and he is a loud mouth jerk. But he is better than Obama and a hell of a lot better than clinton or sanders would have been.
Reading comprehension Rob. You completely missed what Klickrolf said which was the genesis of my response.

Because there are people like Gene S, FSA, Fin, etc. who believe he is awesome no matter what he does, no matter who he insults, no matter who he rips off, no matter how much he fucks up our environment, no matter how many people who will die because of lack of health care, no mater, no matter, mo matter; they still think "He da man"! He will be reelected because of this, sad but true.

I live in red neck valley where 2/3rds of the folks here put him just under and some just over God. Their mantra is "it's about time" we have a real man who kicks ass. When you question the bullshit he as blatantly committed, these folks answer, "thank God he is not a politician" and "he is just doing what he said he was going to do", and that's what we need. Ignorance is bliss!

Klickrolf

GT, he hasn't really had a chance to hurt anyone in America yet. You might feel insulted by what he says or does but it hasn't hurt you or diminished you has it? How has your ignorance hurt you personally? yeah I did type that.
He is blatantly committed to making his promises become law. It's interesting how so many people here live their daily lives with hate in their hearts/minds for a guy they've never while he continues to fulfill his promises. I don't get it. Are all your neighbors idiots or are you the idiot? What is a red neck valley? Is that raysis or are they all euro's?

Rob Allen

Because there are people like Gene S, FSA, Fin, etc. who believe he is awesome no matter what he does, no matter who he insults, no matter who he rips off, no matter how much he fucks up our environment, no matter how many people who will die because of lack of health care, no mater, no matter, mo matter; they still think "He da man"! He will be reelected because of this, sad but true.

I live in red neck valley where 2/3rds of the folks here put him just under and some just over God. Their mantra is "it's about time" we have a real man who kicks ass. When you question the bullshit he as blatantly committed, these folks answer, "thank God he is not a politician" and "he is just doing what he said he was going to do", and that's what we need. Ignorance is bliss!
Having lived in places on both extremes of the political spectrum find conservative red necks to be infinately better neighbors and create much better communities than do their liberal opposites. They care more about their neighbors and are not interested in telling others how to live and they drive trucks because they use them unlike the hypocrites in Portland who use them as status symbols and comnuter cars.
Where coexist means religious people shut up and go away and where the entitled attitude creates monsters out of childeren and useless slugs of workers.

Having lived in places on both extremes of the political spectrum find conservative red necks to be infinately better neighbors and create much better communities than do their liberal opposites. They care more about their neighbors and are not interested in telling others how to live and they drive trucks because they use them unlike the hypocrites in Portland who use them as status symbols and comnuter cars.
Where coexist means religious people shut up and go away and where the entitled attitude creates monsters out of childeren and useless slugs of workers.
And your thoughts on my first paragraph are . . .

GT, he hasn't really had a chance to hurt anyone in America yet. You might feel insulted by what he says or does but it hasn't hurt you or diminished you has it? How has your ignorance hurt you personally? yeah I did type that.
He is blatantly committed to making his promises become law. It's interesting how so many people here live their daily lives with hate in their hearts/minds for a guy they've never while he continues to fulfill his promises. I don't get it. Are all your neighbors idiots or are you the idiot? What is a red neck valley? Is that raysis or are they all euro's?
If you can say his policies have yet to negatively affect us are you willing to admit nothing he has done has positively affected us as well?

While his environmental rollbacks will take years or decades to be felt our loss of global credibility is here already. However 30% of our population feels the rest of the world hates him and we will pay a price for that.

Rob Allen

If you can say his policies have yet to negatively affect us are you willing to admit nothing he has done has positively affected us as well?

While his environmental rollbacks will take years or decades to be felt our loss of global credibility is here already. However 30% of our population feels the rest of the world hates him and we will pay a price for that.

Our foreign policy has been messed up for a long time. Clinton waged a war to draw attention away from an investigation. Bush waged a war to vindicate his father and Obama did nothing and that just was a form of appeasment to a couple wackos.
Now we have a guy who walks loudly and has a big stick with nowhere to use it.

I do agree with distancing ourselves a little from the UN as i don't see it as an entirely benevolent organization. I do agree with putting more pressure on Iran and North Korea. But more tact would be a good thing.
I also fully agree with support for Israel and that supporting the current Palestinian leadership is extremely bad.

Trump is the shit stain that will last and last. Bleach won't get it out. It will take years to undo what he does and has already done.

I was especially impressed with his response to the disaster in Puerto Rico. I think someone had to tell him that PR contains US citizens. He is that stupid. Anyone notice a pattern? If the folks involved aren't white, he shits all over them. It's all over his policies and action. Black folks, brown folks, purple folks. He has an agenda that does not help them, and in fact hurts them.

He doesn't understand that WE have to get along with other countries on this planet. His foreign policy is cro magnon. Hit them on the head with a club, and pound our chest.

He cares not for the environment, and see nothing but opportunity to make his rich buddies richer. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FISH, either in rivers or the ocean.

He still doesn't realize that he works for us. He thinks the DOJ works for him. He's a clueless dipshit, and anyone who voted for him that doesn't feel like they were conned, should be very ashamed.
You are OWNING it now. You should all be forced to get a large T tattoo'd on your foreheads so in years to come, you can't hide from the fact that you went along with his trashing of the country. So you
can forever be associated with this debacle.

Voting for him is one thing, but still worshipping this human turd at this point in time shows exactly who you are. I'm sure you are proud. You must share some of the same qualities he has or you wouldn't support him.

Stable genius my ass. He's a self promoting con man, possible traitor.

Rob Allen

Trump is the shit stain that will last and last. Bleach won't get it out. It will take years to undo what he does and has already done.

I was especially impressed with his response to the disaster in Puerto Rico. I think someone had to tell him that PR contains US citizens. He is that stupid. Anyone notice a pattern? If the folks involved aren't white, he shits all over them. It's all over his policies and action. Black folks, brown folks, purple folks. He has an agenda that does not help them, and in fact hurts them.

He doesn't understand that WE have to get along with other countries on this planet. His foreign policy is cro magnon. Hit them on the head with a club, and pound our chest.

He cares not for the environment, and see nothing but opportunity to make his rich buddies richer. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FISH, either in rivers or the ocean.

He still doesn't realize that he works for us. He thinks the DOJ works for him. He's a clueless dipshit, and anyone who voted for him that doesn't feel like they were conned, should be very ashamed.
You are OWNING it now. You should all be forced to get a large T tattoo'd on your foreheads so in years to come, you can't hide from the fact that you went along with his trashing of the country. So you
can forever be associated with this debacle.

Voting for him is one thing, but still worshipping this human turd at this point in time shows exactly who you are. I'm sure you are proud. You must share some of the same qualities he has or you wouldn't support him.

Stable genius my ass. He's a self promoting con man, possible traitor.

you are right about one thing.. He doesn't care about fish and you know what? neither do most Americans.

Forced marking of your political enemies? hmmm I seem to recall a bit of something like that from high school history class i think it started with armbands though...

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
But his base really isn't that big. He didn't even win the popular vote and that was with a boatload of swing voters who just couldn't stand HRC. I don't believe he can win another election. He has the worst approval ratings in history and his own party is distancing themselves and tossing around the idea of running another candidate. The Dems ran a shit candidate in 2016, so assuming they learned that lesson I don't see it as much of a challenge to unseat him. Everyday we learn of more dysfunction in this White House and he isn't gaining popularity. But no one thought he would win the first go around either so.... Maybe if he starts a war he can win on the "don't change horses midstream" principle, who knows.

Last edited:

Latest posts