Pattern Erabu's Green Drake Nymph

LyNcH

Steelhead Junkie
Posting, woops, advertising, multiple fly pictures on a fly tying forum providing no information other than they may be in some book? Maybe I missed the humorous punchline. However, I wish you well with your book publishing and sales.

You guys got yourselves all worked up like a bunch of hens in an overcrowded coop.

Posting, woops, advertising, multiple fly pictures on a fly tying forum providing no information other than they may be in some book? Maybe I missed the humorous punchline. However, I wish you well with your book publishing and sales.
Advertising? What advertising? Think. With advertising of a book there would be a name of a book to advertise. A release date. The name of the author. Where you can purchase the book. Price maybe. There is none of that. There is no book.
Talk about "posting woops".
"multiple fly pictures on a fly tying forum". Isn't that what this forum is for? Posting pic of flies. You must be the self appointed forum nazi or something. I'm going to provide what I want to provide. You got buthurt because you thought you would have to pay for the SBS. Lame. That was the joke. The reason you missed the humorous punchline was because, you were the humorous punchline.

tkww, don't guess for me. Let me tell you, guessing not your strong suit.

Don't worry, I'll post every recipe here once the book is released.
And Nick Clayton. If you did that, you'd be a dusche.
Looks like Matt B and Buzzy likes them some dusche.

FinLuver

You guys got yourselves all worked up like a bunch of hens in an overcrowded coop.

Advertising? What advertising? Think. With advertising of a book there would be a name of a book to advertise. A release date. The name of the author. Where you can purchase the book. Price maybe. There is none of that. There is no book.
Talk about "posting woops".
"multiple fly pictures on a fly tying forum". Isn't that what this forum is for? Posting pic of flies. You must be the self appointed forum nazi or something. I'm going to provide what I want to provide. You got buthurt because you thought you would have to pay for the SBS. Lame. That was the joke. The reason you missed the humorous punchline was because, you were the humorous punchline.

tkww, don't guess for me. Let me tell you, guessing not your strong suit.

And Nick Clayton. If you did that, you'd be a dusche.
Looks like Matt B and Buzzy likes them some dusche.
WOW...what a pompous ass you are. And as such, you are given an enema, flushed down the toilet, and put on the IGNORE list.
I don't care how creative or good you tie...you are a douche bag.

Tmik

This was all very strange.

The point of a fly tying forum is to collaborate and discuss fly tying. You posted some pictures and people asked simple questions about the material used.

Rather than provide the single word answers you alluded to a book. Then you unhinged when people assumed that you saying you would answer the questions in a book meant you were going to put a book out.

Maybe you were telling jokes and enjoyed leaving people in suspense? Either way, your communication skills were either lacking or misinterpreted and rather than explain you decided to lash out. Not much for us to work with here.

Latest posts