For The Tweedy Among You....

Thanks Ron, good stuff.

The first book I opened was talking about line dressing. - First liquify your deer fat, then soak a silk line in it. You can use mutton fat, just make sure its not salted.

Double gainer down the rabbit hole.....

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Thanks Ron, good stuff.

The first book I opened was talking about line dressing. - First liquify your deer fat, then soak a silk line in it. You can use mutton fat, just make sure its not salted.

Double gainer down the rabbit hole.....

Mucilin was originally made from deer tallow. I doubt it is still made from deer tallow but it is still the standard silk line dressing. There are other dressings but Mucilin is still the most widely used.

TC

Skip Enge

Staff member
The Eagles ...hmmm...unsolisited opinion...same as my opinion of Tom Petty, Hip hop, Bruno Mars and Neil Sedaka and a sheet ton more...don't hate me cuz I'm right... ;) Yeah I've made an audio purgatory list...if i gave it to my kids for when I'm gone...Hell I don't trust my daughters...they share a warped sense of humor, and i have no idea where they got it?...I know though they didn't get it from my ex wife.

GAT

Dumbfounded
As I understand it, some still take flyfishing very seriously in the UK and completely support the tweed thing.

The closest thing to a Tweed Only flyfishing river in Oregon has to be the North Umpqua...

The motto up there is The Old Way or No Way! :eek::D

Latest posts