You gotta love the NEW EPA!

creekx

spent spinner
Three comments and none addressing POTUS making $15 million. OK, your answer is you don't care.
Actually, I just refused to take your bait. But to play along, I certainly don't care enough to let the bitterness and envy consume all aspects my life.

No answer to your $18 figure?

Actually, I just refused to take your bait. But to play along, I certainly don't care enough to let the bitterness and envy consume all aspects my life.

No answer to your $18 figure?
No bait intended, just a simple question that you choose not to answer. As to the $18 figure; it is plastered all over the media including Fox Noise.

freestoneangler

Not to be confused with Freestone
That seems just a tad extreme. Where is the racist content that you are spewing about?
There is none. fewquillsshortofafullquiver has Tourette syndrome. Combine that with an IQ of a box of Cheerio's, an "I hate the world" attitude, and you have a deplorable, not even redeemable, dumb-fuck.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
There is none. fewquillsshortofafullquiver has Tourette syndrome. Combine that with an IQ of a box of Cheerio's, an "I hate the world" attitude, and you have a deplorable, not even redeemable, dumb-fuck.
Maybe, but you could also just explain what you meant and put it to bed, which you haven't (that I've seen). I think you were probably misinterpreted and I have no reason to believe you are a racist. But the comments were questionable enough to at least deserve some clarification if that isn't what you meant, because it was awfully close to "too many brown people are getting graduate degrees and taking white jobs." I think it's okay for another member to ask you to elaborate on something like that....

freestoneangler

Maybe, but you could also just explain what you meant and put it to bed, which you haven't (that I've seen). I think you were probably misinterpreted and I have no reason to believe you are a racist. But the comments were questionable enough to at least deserve some clarification if that isn't what you meant, because it was awfully close to "too many brown people are getting graduate degrees and taking white jobs." I think it's okay for another member to ask you to elaborate on something like that....
It's obvious to those who are not jaded and want it to represent something it isn't. Choose whichever suits you.

this is laughable.... a career right wing troll trying to sell us the idea that he has been victimized ... go back to huffing on your Dick Cheney doll...

Klickrolf

I'm proudly a right wing troll but never thought for a moment he was trying to be racist or raysis, for Wino. Once facts become racist then we'll have real trouble. White people are not educated to the degree that Asians and top minded other than whites are around the world. US "white" schools are lost in indoctrination, that's why we're stupid and don't deserve top spots in science and education. Shameful but true!

I'm proudly a right wing troll but never thought for a moment he was trying to be racist or raysis, for Wino. Once facts become racist then we'll have real trouble. White people are not educated to the degree that Asians and top minded other than whites are around the world. US "white" schools are lost in indoctrination, that's why we're stupid and don't deserve top spots in science and education. Shameful but true!
We are stupid. How else did Trump get elected? How else is it that people still defend him? Case closed.

freestoneangler

this is laughable.... a career right wing troll trying to sell us the idea that he has been victimized ... go back to huffing on your Dick Cheney doll...
You should rent that wasted storage space between your ears. Send whiner and afewarrowsshortofafullquiver a pm to get in on their big trip plans... you'll fit right in.

Latest posts