You gotta love the NEW EPA!

You should rent that wasted storage space between your ears. Send whiner and afewarrowsshortofafullquiver a pm to get in on their big trip plans... you'll fit right in.
I have a big trip coming up, a month in Belize off grid no wi fi so no contact with career troll douche bags such as your charm free self....best wishes, butthole.

Last edited:
I deserved that.... for want of a comma.....whenever I respond to FSA's purposely ignoramus posts I feel like I've joined him in 8th grade and I forget details...
I have FSA on ignore because he's the biggest dipshit I have encountered on the internet since Al Gore invented it, so sometimes it's hard to tell who people are replying to. It adds to the fun. :)

I have FSA on ignore because he's the biggest dipshit I have encountered on the internet since Al Gore invented it, so sometimes it's hard to tell who people are replying to. It adds to the fun. :)
at per fsa's suggestion that we plan a trip together along with quillbilly it might be too much fun ... i'm guessing you guys could hold your fair share of tiny rum drinks and all the blackfin tuna sashimi shoved in front of you...

Salmo_g

I used to think you were trying to surpass FSA on the dipshit scale, but since then you've added content value to the forum and that and entertainment to the football threads.

Latest posts