You gotta love the NEW EPA!

I hope and believe we aren't searching for immigrants because we're just coming out of an economic downturn. Why is it that the US doesn't have the math and science majors? STEM, think it's science, tech, ???, and math. Could it be because those who educate are indoctrinating instead of educating? I was involved many years ago but all my students were white, like Norwegians. I don't know what point of yours I supported but I wish I did know.

I'm not sure POTUS understands how emigration works. Typically, with some exceptions, people who have good jobs, health care, personal safety, etc. don't leave their homes for somewhere else.
Emmigration is leaving your home country, Immigration is entering your new chosen home country. Hope all our immigrants are coming here to contribute and assimilate. Doubt it though.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Emmigration is leaving your home country, Immigration is entering your new chosen home country. Hope all our immigrants are coming here to contribute and assimilate. Doubt it though.
I know what the word means, and that's exactly my point. People emigrate away from "shithole" countries for a reason (although that doesn't make them shit people). People don't leave places like Norway at as high of a rate. Why don't we have more white European immigrants in the USA? Because they don't emigrate from their home countries as much as others do for obvious reasons.

Freedom, yes. Security even more so, shit hole, call it what you want as long as it's accurate. Europe is looking for trouble and it might change shortly. We'll have to wait and see on that one. Eyes wide open and immigration impacts the USA, sometimes it's not helpful and President Donald J. Trump is working on rectifying that.

lee c

Just Trying to C
Well if they coming here for the water and air quality, they better hurry. Wait, omg, maybe I have hit on it, Trump EPA policies and immigration policies go hand in hand, dirty the place up an no one will want to come. sarcasm perhaps, but with him who knows. But for me, people that immigrate to our shores from impoverished nations, with a desire to better themselves and family are more then welcome. Heck, I am nearly a hermit, think there to dang many people here already, but to turn our back on what as been the foundation of this country is wrong..........period.

Lee, please say again what you said. Did you say US citizens should wait for the immigrants to figure out what they should do? That's what I think you typed. Sorry, don't agree at all.

Didn't read all of the comments. Very few if any help with the question. I have worked with the environmental issue since 1970.
The EPA has to many people that have the wrong approach to the issues and need to leave. Regulations can be a good thing, but
they need to be value added regulations. Many regulations hinder what you are trying to accomplish. Chemical and oil companies
are thought of as the enemy. There was a photo of kayaks floating in a yellow river posted early in this exchange. Obviously the
river in contaminated but ask yourself what are the kayaks made out of, where does the color come from in the clothes the people
are wearing, for that mater where does the fabric the clothes are made from come from. Since this is a fishing related site where
does the resin, graphite, plastic etc. come from to make our rods, lines and the rest of the stuff we use. Don't get me wrong, We
need the EPA and regulations that we can work with and that help. Our air and water are cleaner to day than they were years ago
before we had the clean air and water acts. We have a ways to go and we identify new contaminates every day. Not real sure I
should post this.

Latest posts