NFR Curious, have we met?

Skip Enge

Staff member
I lived in Vancouver for over 30 years...used to be a Westfly member...a bit too active there...Capt'n Insano was the name...Anyway I know we change our names on forums...wondered who some are beyond the monnikers?...PM me if ya don't want to "come out1" :)

part of WestFly back in the wild west days. You were/are a source of "new" (to me) music. Also enjoyed some of the banter back then (TigerDak, Hacksaw, Skip, Gene T, GT, Bascoe, etc.) although it was a challenge to moderate the OT Board.

Skip Enge

Staff member
part of WestFly back in the wild west days. You were/are a source of "new" (to me) music. Also enjoyed some of the banter back then (TigerDak, Hacksaw, Skip, Gene T, GT, Bascoe, etc.) although it was a challenge to moderate the OT Board.
It beat Fuzzy up...he told me it did...I kind of went on a hiatus...it was fun for a long while though...Hacksaw and i talk once in a while...and of course Bascoe

GAT

Dumbfounded
Unfortunately you can't delete a post you start.

Those were some wild and crazy days over on WF. Richmond did have a huge problem with the political crap... much of it was just trolling but vicious just the same. It was just as well he dropped the OT forum but once he did, it seems a lot of WF moved elsewhere. I know almost everyone on the Washington Forum moved to FB or somewhere out there.

GAT

Dumbfounded
98% of what Hack posted were trolls. In real life Allen was quite active in flyfishing events and projects. Very much a Jeckle Hyde kind'a deal.

Skip Enge

Staff member
He once sent me a magnificent collection of tandem hook stinger flies...gorgeous and I have been hesitant to use them...that and the conventional rods I would chuck them at salmon...always thought how gnarly being ear impaled would be in a rouge wind...nice gift...He is a grandpa now...

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Unfortunately you can't delete a post you start.

Those were some wild and crazy days over on WF. Richmond did have a huge problem with the political crap... much of it was just trolling but vicious just the same. It was just as well he dropped the OT forum but once he did, it seems a lot of WF moved elsewhere. I know almost everyone on the Washington Forum moved to FB or somewhere out there.

Yeah, but you can back space and then put in the words double post. Then maybe one of the mods can delete the second one. It's all simple. Even I can do that.

Latest posts