WFF Merry Christmas everyone

Salmo_g

Merry Christmas to you too, Jerry! Looks like it's a tough schedule being on Santa's delivery crew. Hope you get a well deserved rest soon.

Josh

dead in the water
Merry Christmas Jerry. Happy New Year as well.

Thanks to you and all the UPS/FedEx/USPS drivers and crews for busting ass so we can all have some holiday magic.

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Merry Christmas from Oahu! We're visiting the daughter and son in law. Just got back from enjoying the water at Waimanalo beach. Hoping to toss a few bugs later in the week.

Jojo

I haven't been online much this year. Between UPS, my volunteer work with PHWFF, and spending time with family I just haven't had the time. Plus the Christmas rush is hitting earlier and earlier every year and goes past Christmas into January. This was the busiest peak on record with an increase in our DOT hours from 60 to 70 hours a week just for holiday season.

So this kid is beat playing Santa. I still love my job and my customers after 29 years of doing the job. Makes me thankful for what I have in my life, especially my family.

I've been sitting here since 5am enjoying the peace and quiet. I want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
View attachment 157683 View attachment 157684 View attachment 157685 View attachment 157686 View attachment 157687 View attachment 157688
Merry Christmas Jerry. You just gave me such a great idea about how to thank our UPS guy who i've kept so busy. I've tipped my paper carrier, my Blue Apron delivery person, and i gave a gift card to our mail carrier but i never see our UPS person and wasn't sure how to thank him. Merry Christmas to you and you definitely deserve a break!

Jojo

After three days in a row of parties -( a couple of them pretty loud and chaotic and involving kids) ....and two weekends in a row celebrating Christmas with different families many miles apart , we are at a place that is so quiet and we can see the snow on the ground. Just the two of us. I'm so happy for this peace.

IMG_2012.JPG

Latest posts