Speyco 2-3/4" perfect style screamin' deal

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
I bought a 3.25" Speyco at an introductory price. It was from his first batch of 50 trout sized reels. It was too heavy for any rod I had with one exception but I already had a better match for that rod so I eventually sold the Speyco. The trout reels were an immediate hit and the price quickly rose. They are well made reels that should easily outlast a lifetime of hard use.

TC

para_adams

Seattle store? I was hoping to find them on their web site..... no luck
I found them on a shelf at the Tulalip Filson Outlet. I believe it is their one and only outlet store. There were over half a dozen left when I exited the store with mine, may be worth a phone call there to see if any are still on the shelf. Good luck! Ron

Bowbonehead

Thanks for the heads up Ron on the local of reels I contacted them to day and they still had one and it is on its way tomorrow or at least my card has been charged. Curious to know if they were all left hand wind or are interchangeable as the gal I spoke with was not sure although it really does not matter that much either way. Thanks again I look forward to trying it out this spring on a Boo or glass rod..... Cheers Brian

para_adams

Glad
Thanks for the heads up Ron on the local of reels I contacted them to day and they still had one and it is on its way tomorrow or at least my card has been charged. Curious to know if they were all left hand wind or are interchangeable as the gal I spoke with was not sure although it really does not matter that much either way. Thanks again I look forward to trying it out this spring on a Boo or glass rod..... Cheers Brian
Glad you got one! Left hand wind at least the 2 or 3 I handled and the one I bought. Smooth reel, well made. Ron