NFR This should stir the ol' cake batter....

jamma

I must admit,I am surprised at the number of people who are on to Mitch Hedberg.He didn't get all the press that the other comedians got.Makes me feel there's hope for this world yet.Have a Happy New Year everybody.

Hey,when you stir the cake batter,you never know what's going to turn up.Which brings me to the question,who invented carrot cake?Did someone just randomly think,"Well,I got some cake mix and some carrots,let's just throw them together and see what happens?"Weird.
carrot cake is delicious but no raisins in the batter and plenty of cream cheese frosting.

Hey,when you stir the cake batter,you never know what's going to turn up.Which brings me to the question,who invented carrot cake?Did someone just randomly think,"Well,I got some cake mix and some carrots,let's just throw them together and see what happens?"Weird.
I wonder sometimes how people figured out a lot of things. Like in cave man days"Hmmm....I wonder if THIS is edible?" Must have been a lot of casualties.

FinLuver

Who could've predicted that the OP with a link to a comedian being sued because she held a women-only show would morph into a Frank Zappa deep dive? If nothing else, you folks have range!
Sheep have range too...
they wander and follow... sometimes to their own detriment. ;)

Latest posts