Where are we now?

Yeah the vibe is fucked on the site. I don't give a crap if no one shows up. Rather fish alone or with a friend but I'll fish with whomever. I see a lot a people fishing the sky last couple weeks. I'll meet with anyone. Just don't have much time left this year. June and summer run I guess or if they open the Wen, Met or Entiat to kill zombies. Actually I'd like to see those I guided for free several years ago that one year. The newbs can't all have attitude? I'd like to prove once again that we are not elitist assholes. Everyone knows all the great spots. I can tell most of you cast two handers pretty good but can't fish a run to save your soul. A lot of people were very kind to me in the beginning long rodding for steelhead. I would like to pay it forward again.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Yeah the vibe is fucked on the site. I don't give a crap if no one shows up. Rather fish alone or with a friend but I'll fish with whomever. I see a lot a people fishing the sky last couple weeks. I'll meet with anyone. Just don't have much time left this year. June and summer run I guess or if they open the Wen, Met or Entiat to kill zombies. Actually I'd like to see those I guided for free several years ago that one year. The newbs can't all have attitude? I'd like to prove once again that we are not elitist assholes. Everyone knows all the great spots. I can tell most of you cast two handers pretty good but can't fish a run to save your soul. A lot of people were very kind to me in the beginning long rodding for steelhead. I would like to pay it forward again.
I used to fish all the time with you. Never caught very much, but there just seems like there wasn't much to catch any how. I'd fish with you again but the drive would just about kill me off.

Don't worry Jim. The head cheese at wdfw quit for doing such a loser job. We are going to have fish flying out our butts. Or it's too late and lipstick on a pig is still a pig. We should change the laws to prosecute those responsible before more civilians start taking things into their own hands. Remember in wa state they were called, vigilantes.