The absolute most hi tec fly reel ever

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Also on that web site you can find the Rompin Automatic Machine for Lure Fishing Hook. Its not clear what it does or how it works but it does require batteries. And my personal favorite the ever popular Aluminum Alloy Fishing Explosion Bait. It does not use batteries.

TC

Also on that web site you can find the Rompin Automatic Machine for Lure Fishing Hook. Its not clear what it does or how it works but it does require batteries. And my personal favorite the ever popular Aluminum Alloy Fishing Explosion Bait. It does not use batteries.

TC
LMAO Tim you have way too much time on your hands to go 10 pages deep in this web site:p. I'll pass on the Rompin Automatic Machine for Lure Fishing Hook too. :)

TC
The Rompin thing is an automatic (not really) hook tier (its faster by hand)

Did they even bother to proof the text??

I hate it when I "loose my finger" or have the "darg" set wrong when I get a "bike" while "raft" fishing. Oh, don't forget to "leleasing" the lever. I could go on and on...

Let me guess... Chinese!

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Whenever I've encountered bikes riding through my casting area when I'm fishing, it has always caused me to loose my finger - usually the middle one . . .

Latest posts