Let's see your favorite fish of the year

Reaching mid-point of year..Summer solstice.. I am ready to see fine handled, C & R shots of some salmonids
of 2018 ! With all that is happening in the world, never too early to get into some pretty fish.

And, like in the other discussion, human-less as possible, is best, or fine handling skills a big +.
Hero mugshots.. get a -

Jojo can add a photo of a cradled refreshment of choice : ).. (hi Jojo!)

Dryflylarry and his native cutthroat, not long back, was a total winner so far, for me. My favorite type of fish and it was handled little as possible.... nice work!

Last edited:

cms829

Potentially. Not the pequest river though, and the river I caught her on does have private club sections on it. So cant be 100% sure where it actually came from. I wont fish this river in the spring or summer because it becomes a zoo. Its my winter time spot when hardly no one else in NJ fishes.

You originally from the area?

Kyle Smith

DBA BozoKlown406
Potentially. Not the pequest river though, and the river I caught her on does have private club sections on it. So cant be 100% sure where it actually came from. I wont fish this river in the spring or summer because it becomes a zoo. Its my winter time spot when hardly no one else in NJ fishes.

You originally from the area?
Nice bow!

I lived in Brooklyn for 5 years. I caught some doozies in NJ, but I preferred the small wild trout streams. People don't know Jersey like trout fishermen do.

Latest posts