NFR Not the Seahawks Thread You Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we start our New Year off with some of your favorite plays in Seahawks history.

kearse.jpg

I'll start. Jermaine Kearse against GB in the NFC Championship game in overtime, wins the game.

With 4:50 left, down 19-7 the video starts. Still 19-7 with 2:13 left.

This 30 minute video sends chills down my spine. One of the best NFC Championship games of all time. My hearing took 3 days to recover, it was so loud there.

Last edited:

John Dude

Learned skills from George Dickel
How about we start our New Year off with some of your favorite plays in Seahawks history.

View attachment 158552

I'll start. Jermaine Kearse against GB in the NFC Championship game in overtime, wins the game.

With 4:50 left, down 19-7 the video starts. Still 19-7 with 2:13 left.

This 30 minute video sends chills down my spine. One of the best NFC Championship games of all time. My hearing took 3 days to recover, it was so loud there.

Always liked the fake field goal on MNF in 1979 or 1980. They threw it to Efren Herrera, the kicker. Got the first down and later scored.

My love for the Seahawks is so pure. Thanks for posting that Packers NFC Championship video.
Both of those games are classics. They are the best games I have ever witnessed in person, and probably the best I''ve ever watched, even on TV.

I loved the Superbowl victory over the Broncos, just for the sheer awesomeness of that defense. But as a game, it wasn't very exciting.

The loss to the Patriots was a great game, even though it ended badly. Nobody can say it isn't a top 5 SB game.

Last edited:

Kyle Smith

DBA BozoKlown406
Both of those games are classics. They are the best games I have ever witnessed in person, and probably the best I''ve ever watched, even on TV.

I loved the Superbowl victory over the Broncos, just for the sheer awesomeness of that defense. But as a game, it wasn't very exciting.

The loss to the Patriots was a great game, even though it ended badly. Nobody can say it isn't a top 5 SB game.
My dad is a lifelong Cheesehead, and we watched that game together. I owed him that one after the Al Harris interception!

Postseason catharsis, much better with memories like that.

MRKbass

Beastquake and the 14 NFC are right there at the top. Enjoyed being at both. Lifetime memories. Im pretty sure that the loudest game I was at was the panthers/hawks NFC championship in 06. Steve Smith got shut down

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones

Complete story with commentary from Zorn, Krieg, Raible, and Largent himself. That dude was classy and incredible rolled into a tiny 5'11" 180 pound frame.
This is exactly what I planned to put up. I watched that hit live and it made my year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts