Worthless scum "sportsmen"

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
Reminds of a few years back when some scum sportsman" shot a large number of small shorebirds at the Nisqually Delta. They got those guys and had a picture of all the dead birds on the tailgate.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Thank goodness for how absolutely dumb and bold poachers can be who post online, self-incriminating evdience to Facebook and hunting sites. But, dealing with that class of folks, it almost makes sense.

Dumb knows no bottom, but at the cost of the resource and Sportsman image. Disgraceful.

Last edited:
Quite a long time ago, I adopted a policy of "I don't kill it if I don't eat it". Which leaves me only killing salmon, cod, halibut, crab, panfish, pheasant, grouse, and elk. People that waste game need to be severely punished. Like beaten, then tattoo'd with a large P on their forehead.

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
I saw this last week on FB and it seemed like there might be more to the story. If you were just going to dump all these birds why would you bother bagging them up and taking them back to the road to dump? Why not just toss them in the bushes where you shot them or not retrieve them at all? It seemed to me like maybe someone bagged them up to clean at home and then accidentally left the bag sitting on their tailgate or the ground or something. Either way it's irresponsible and unsporting, but I couldn't come up with a scenario in my head where it made more sense to bag up a bunch of poached birds to dump on the side of the road rather than just leaving them where they fell.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
I saw this last week on FB and it seemed like there might be more to the story. If you were just going to dump all these birds why would you bother bagging them up and taking them back to the road to dump? Why not just toss them in the bushes where you shot them or not retrieve them at all? It seemed to me like maybe someone bagged them up to clean at home and then accidentally left the bag sitting on their tailgate or the ground or something. Either way it's irresponsible and unsporting, but I couldn't come up with a scenario in my head where it made more sense to bag up a bunch of poached birds to dump on the side of the road rather than just leaving them where they fell.
Odd is right. Right across the street from only regional fish and wildlife office for many, many miles is too coincidental. But, what the message is, who knows?

Crazy, sickos do things that are not logical. Hope it is just a weird accident of some type.

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
By putting in quotes "Sportsmen", I was inferring they include themselves under the guise as a sportsman-which obviously they are not.

I'm going to have to go with this. Seem more like maybe they fell out of the back of a truck than any poaching.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
I'm going to have to go with this. Seem more like maybe they fell out of the back of a truck than any poaching.
Right across the street from the region 6 office is suspect. It matters not, as I live in the area and there are plenty of animals dumped all the time and poaching is very prevalent.

Sure seems that they would turn around and retrace after getting home and finding where their ducks went?? Either way, lame. Too dumb to secure their loads at minimum.

The bag falling out theory could easily fit as it follows suit with their dumping of garbage and old beds, television, fridges and such out in every rural road. Empty shotgun shells next to their beer cans is truly the nice picture of decent outdoorsmen..

This is why access is denied to decent folk to private lands.

Right across the street from the region 6 office is suspect. It matters not, as I live in the area and there are plenty of animals dumped all the time and poaching is very prevalent.

Sure seems that they would turn around after getting home and finding where their ducks went??

The bag falling out theory could easily fit as it follows suit with their dumping of garbage and old beds, television, fridges and such out in every rural road. Empty shotgun shells next to their beer cans is truly the nice picture of decent outdoorsmen..
When they started charging $30 just to take a load of crap to the dump, this is what now happens with that crap.

As a kid in Seattle, going to the dump was free for whatever you could put into your car. And a truckload was super cheap, like $5. Once they turned it into big business, people decided to just dump the shit anywhere they could.

FinLuver

This is why access is denied to decent folk to private lands.
Happening more and more everyday...
Found this in the local paper.
https://www.nrtoday.com/news/enviro...cle_1fb969e8-f207-54ce-81dd-a804db087e5b.html

Latest posts