Skagit workshops announced

Really bk no got plenty on the education.Im just not a kool aid drinking liberal.Go search the skokomish fish dump then tell me again how i should be all yippy skippy to them.Oh how about checking out the nisqually tribes pushing for coho/chum closures the last couple three years.But who's nets did you see out during said closures,yep you guessed rite.Bk if you really believe that hatchery fish are more of a threat than the tribes un controlled netting or the explosion of the pinniped populations.Not to mention all the damns blocking free migration of our fish stocks then sorry you are the one in need of that education.But then again that is the lefts typical approach if we don't follow your talking points then we must be uneducated.Heres some news for you the vast majority of fishermen/women dont give a damn about flogging the water with a stick and string for the few remaining wild fish.They just want to catch fish.Seriously when you like salmo choice to go with the your stupid attack all you do is loose one more possible aliah.

But then again bk/salmo if the hatchery fish are so bad to the wild fish.Then wouldnt that damage be done already .I mean we have had hatcheries/hatchery fish in washington waters for over a hundred years.But suddenly only in the last few years hatchery fish/wild fish started to co mingle and reproduce together.

klickrolf and a big intruder swung thru isnt a space invader?Or any fly swung thru their ly isn't.To me you sound just like the flosser on the river trying to argue why his way is the only and the right way to fish.

Klickrolf

It's the dead drift thing. Swung flies come and go. Sometimes it's right but other times it's not. Dead drifting near the bottom is always in personal space if a fish is holding there.

I personally don’t care how you fish, the impact will be just that, impact. When that level of impact is at max, then it doesn’t matter how you got there, your there. Whether that’s 22 days before the season ends or on the last day of open season, if you think less likely ways to catch fish will protect fish and prolong your ability to fish, you are excluding, when you exclude...you divide. When you divide, you get truths and lies, which looks a lot like this......the Skagit

95% of the people agree 2+2 = 4
3% say otherwise just to be argumentative
The other 2, seriously don’t have a clue

I’m feeling like that 2% is growing!

Open the Skagit!

Wolfkill, if you could maybe set aside your personal prejudice, and anger issues for a moment. I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what the long term average of wild steelhead returns were on the Skagit over the last 30 years?

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Who's aliah?
Why so angry, can't read or just a racist. You really do not have a clue how things work. The tribes will fish whether you like it or not. Some tribes do really good work some don't, but being a racist you only see what you want to see and cant comprehend reality.
The tribes are our ALLIES in a lot of issues but people like you damage everyone's trust and experiences. As mentioned countless times before(this is where you need to pay attention, please) this will be the most moniterd fishery in the state and will be shut down as needed, and maybe not even open if the forecast deems it.

FYI, I'm not anti hatchery and not a lefty, I'm an American, and best of all I'm not a racist.

Salmo_g

Those of you unfamiliar with Wolfkill's ramblings over on GamefishinDotcom probably are unaware that he suffers some sort of brain damage, according to him. It's either that, or he has the IQ of a box of rocks. So he's not like a regular forum troll, but engaging with him produces the same futile results.

Sg

KerryS

Ignored Member
Those of you unfamiliar with Wolfkill's ramblings over on GamefishinDotcom probably are unaware that he suffers some sort of brain damage, according to him. It's either that, or he has the IQ of a box of rocks. So he's not like a regular forum troll, but engaging with him produces the same futile results.

Sg
Gamefishin still going? Hell, I gave up on that board years ago. Is cowman still crowing over there?

Gamefishin still going? Hell, I gave up on that board years ago. Is cowman still crowing over there?
Gamebitchin? Is it racist to look down on those that insist on fishing bait? Is it reverse racism for those that fish bait to hate fly anglers? Is that even a thing? So many questions after seeing gamebitchin.

Salmo_g

Apparently a moderator took a vote of member participants, and even Cowlitzfisherman was voted off the forum. That was 2 or 3 years ago now. Overall that forum is dying. Not sure why. I guess I wasn't able to raise the average IQ of content all that much on my own.