Only 55 days but who's counting

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
14 Days!!!!

So, since my son decided to get married the weekend before the opener, and looking at the weather forecast the wife and I did a drive over and back to drop my trailer off in storage. That way I can just drive the truck over even if chains required for the opener.

We walked down to Lenice. There already is an aluminum boat in the cattails at launch. And looks like several idiots think it is ok to drive down to the lake from the neighbors property.

Also I hope the fact it looks like maybe a couple of homeless RVs are parked next to old rail bed halfway between Lenice and Nunally doesn't mean to many fish have been poached.

Still really ready to go!!!

Attachments

dp

~El Pescador
thanks for the photos. I was thinking of heading over there this weekend to check it out, but the Pass doesn't look great and I think i am going to the Lynnwood FF show tomorrow. you saved me a trip!
water looks good. I will be there march 8, 9 and 10.

dp

The weather forecast looking a little crappy. Good possibility small stuff freezes. There was ice on Moses in places this AM.
over here in the far east, most of them refrooze before the snow hit, so now we have an inch of lake ice, with 8 inches of snow on top, that melted down and compressed into a very wet 4 inches, which is not sitting in a deep freezer for a week. things were looking SOOO good, now im pretty convinced my favorite openers are gonna be locked up for march 1.

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
thanks for the photos. I was thinking of heading over there this weekend to check it out, but the Pass doesn't look great and I think i am going to the Lynnwood FF show tomorrow. you saved me a trip!
water looks good. I will be there march 8, 9 and 10.

dp
Well I will miss you that weekend. That is the only time I will be away from the lake, back home to emcee a banquet.

But I plan to be there the rest of the month.

Latest posts