Elitist Hunters and Fishermen

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
I think with most new administrations, there are a folks that get appointed to cabinet positions that they aren’t qualified for or are just way over their heads.

Many of those appointments are based on the old boys network. It is a endless cycle.....
SF

Rob Allen

I think with most new administrations, there are a folks that get appointed to cabinet positions that they aren’t qualified for or are just way over their heads.

Many of those appointments are based on the old boys network. It is a endless cycle.....
SF
Well that may be part of it but giving the benefit of the doubt he may be being micro managed or given marching orders. Not that it matters as the results are the same.

I think this also shows that congress is a better way to protect public land not presidential decree. It may not be as certain to get done but once done it has a much better constitutional standing.
Large swaths of land set aside using the antiquities act puts them in a precarious position as we have seen.

Well that may be part of it but giving the benefit of the doubt he may be being micro managed or given marching orders. Not that it matters as the results are the same.

I think this also shows that congress is a better way to protect public land not presidential decree. It may not be as certain to get done but once done it has a much better constitutional standing.
Large swaths of land set aside using the antiquities act puts them in a precarious position as we have seen.
True. Dems are learning from the GOP dirty pool and you can bet next time they own congress they will go all in.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater
My statement wasn’t directed at him or any one individual.
Just a general statement about people being appointed to positions within our government they aren’t really qualified for.
It happens on all levels.
SF

Klickrolf

Pave over paradise and put up a parking lot...
That's exactly what Seattle, Portland, LA, San Diego, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia, NY, WA DC have done. You want more, look at a map. Also, please ask what political parties "own" those parking lots.

That's exactly what Seattle, Portland, LA, San Diego, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia, NY, WA DC have done. You want more, look at a map. Also, please ask what political parties "own" those parking lots.
Have you been to Cleveland? I have. It ain’t no paradise.

Klickrolf

Oh, I'm focused like a straight and true spey cast.

This is a silly thread, "Elitists hunters and fishermen" trying to find faults of Zinke's. Let those without faults cast the first stone. I think I'm gonna get meaner in my responses to these anti Trump threads.

Latest posts