Elitist Hunters and Fishermen

The T.O. Show

Buenos Hatches Ese
Oh, I'm focused like a straight and true spey cast.

This is a silly thread, "Elitists hunters and fishermen" trying to find faults of Zinke's. Let those without faults cast the first stone. I think I'm gonna get meaner in my responses to these anti Trump threads.
You're trying to draw a conclusion that because cities exist that other places shouldn't remain wild and pristine. Its illogical.

This wasn't supposed to be anti-Trump, and the intention wasn't to pick apart Zinke. The point is that this narrative negatively associates going outside and utilizing access to public lands with some form of elitism. It's ridiculous and divisive.

Get meaner?? Go for it, you think you're gonna hurt feelings around here?

Klickrolf

You're trying to draw a conclusion that because cities exist that other places shouldn't remain wild and pristine. Its illogical.

This wasn't supposed to be anti-Trump, and the intention wasn't to pick apart Zinke. The point is that this narrative negatively associates going outside and utilizing access to public lands with some form of elitism. It's ridiculous and divisive.

Get meaner?? Go for it, you think you're gonna hurt feelings around here?
No, I'm saying what humans have already done, by building those big cities in the most important places, for wild things we oogle over. Think again what human citification has done to wildlife. You can start with the greater Seattle area and anadromous salmonids. Yeah I did sorta change the subject but then again I did NOT.

No, I'm saying what humans have already done, by building those big cities in the most important places, for wild things we oogle over. Think again what human citification has done to wildlife. You can start with the greater Seattle area and anadromous salmonids. Yeah I did sorta change the subject but then again I did NOT.
I would say Forks and Tillamook cancel out your Seattle and Portland argument.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
giphy.gif
Without Freestoneangler you'll have to work that much harder, start being meaner than an old sow, and your heart needs to be a thumpin' gizzard......be lower than a snake in a wagon rut.

Then the possums on the stump.....yessirree

Latest posts