Wanted used NW Fly Fishing magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
Anyone in the greater Everett area have old NWFF magazines they'd like to pass on? Will pick up (and buy you a beer) or pay postage.

Roper

tyler

Hi Roper,

I've got a stack you can have. Looks like 17 issues going back to 2004. PM your address and I'll send 'em to you.

Tyler

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Roper
I have 29 issues if you’d like them.
I’m in north Seattle. Let me know if you’d like them.

E0B342DD-FBCD-4667-BE18-00E29DAA620D.jpeg

While I’m at it, since you asked first about fishing magazines you get first dibs on these as well if you are interested.
Since you are now retired you’ll have more reading and travel time so the salt magazines may interest you.

31 copies of Flyfishing in Saltwaters

7112684A-C137-4E3B-BEEA-D7DF5EFC0207.jpeg

11 copies of Saltwater Flyfishing

B5A4A1E8-6C28-49C1-8ACC-B7E5203631A2.jpeg

53 copies of Salmon Trout Steelheader

B2B7FA87-8EF3-429C-BB46-1A3C58D4DE27.jpeg

17 copies of misc Flyfishing magazines

A6C98421-39B9-4E42-9D8E-30F03CB58417.jpeg If you don’t want any of the other groups of magazines, the first to claim a group in this thread gets them.
I don’t want to ship these, so whoever wants them you’ll have to pick them up in Seattle or somewhere near Totem Lake in Kirkland.
SF

Last edited:

Stonefish

Ok, Roper is going to take the Northwest Flyfishing issue.

The others are available on a first come, first serve basis to those that reply in this thread which of magazines groups they’d like.
SF

riverrun

I'd be happy to take the Fly-fishing Saltwaters off your hands. I am also in North Seattle for a pick up/exchange. Would also be interested in the Fly fishermen from the miscellaneous if I'd not being Piggy. PM me and we can coordinate. Thanks.

I'll take those Salmon Trout Steelheader stacks if they're still available. I'll shoot you a note so I can come grab them (and bring you a few beers for the effort!).

Stonefish

OK,
Riverrun has claimed the FF in Saltwaters and the Misc group including the FlyFishermen magazines.
Please send me a PM and we'll arrange for a pick-up.

Mountain Trout gets the STS group.
PM replied to.
Thanks SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info