Lue's 2018 fish count

Old Man

Just an Old Man
This has to be your year Jim!
When I moved to Butte I kind of lost interest in it. Plus when the summer got into full swing they closed down most rivers close to me. I'm really a small water guy. When in Dillon I was close to quite a few small skinny waters. Here not so much. I guess exploring is in for next summer.

kmac

My only "catch" so far this year is a new Ross CLA 2 (brand new!) in copper on ebay. Good deal. Hope it'll bring me plenty of fish this year. This will be my third CLA for a total of 9 Ross reels. I'm itchin to get out and fish.

My only "catch" so far this year is a new Ross CLA 2 (brand new!) in copper on ebay. Good deal. Hope it'll bring me plenty of fish this year. This will be my third CLA for a total of 9 Ross reels. I'm itchin to get out and fish.
Is the CLA 2 much better than the original? I didn't like the original at all(I was using one today).

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Get your grumpy old ass up to Bison Creek and/or the Upper Boulder. Someone would probably drive you up there if you asked and chipped in a dollar for gas.
I was just looking at those two the other day on a map. I'll have to go a seek them out in the spring time. But in the area where I'm living in the skinny water doesn't open up until the 3rd Saturday in May.

Latest posts