Lue's 2018 fish count

How did this thread of my dream turn into a F--king nightmare it started out as a Joke, Humor which most so full them selves you can't enjoy and then to post like the great man of tweeters is even more dumber COVFEFE, DILLY DILLY!!!
This started as and has continued to be one of the more pointless threads on here. I'm a little surprised that anyone is confused as to how it is turning out. But more to the point, if you're going to say fuck, just say fuck. The "f-" or "eff" or "F" or whatever is ridiculous. Either own it or don't use it.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
This started as and has continued to be one of the more pointless threads on here. I'm a little surprised that anyone is confused as to how it is turning out. But more to the point, if you're going to say fuck, just say fuck. The "f-" or "eff" or "F" or whatever is ridiculous. Either own it or don't use it.
Now afraid saying fuck in a post just reference to abbreviated as with CFS which may seem to fit you too

Old Man

Just an Old Man
In my world CFS is cubic feet/second, a measurement of flow in ventilation systems.....but I have no clue in this case.

An acronym is when the abbreviation spells out a word that you say verbally, such as NASA.
I thought the same thought. But there are different meanings. I went to Google for them.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Not that you dirty ass nymphing lake guys would understand this, but CFS = Chromers Found Swinging.

For example, one could say "Golfman had 4 CFS this weekend", and they would be incorrect. I had 5 CFS.

Last edited:

Latest posts