Pampered Chef, essential oils... Fly tying equivalent party

Paul_

So I’m hiding/tying flies upstairs, while my wife is having some type of party downstairs. Someone is trying to sell some great oil or cooking utensil to a group of woman.
It got me thinking...
Some one needs to start Fly Tying Materials Party Company.
They bring the latest and greatest must have materials to a host home. The host provides beer and snacks and maybe gets a free package of Marabou for hosting the party.
The associate of the Fly Materials Party Company ties a few flies and demonstrates how great the materials are and sells a bunch.
Who ever strarts this company and gets in on the bottom of the pyramid, your welcome.:)

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
So I’m hiding/tying flies upstairs, while my wife is having some type of party downstairs. Someone is trying to sell some great oil or cooking utensil to a group of woman.
It got me thinking...
Some one needs to start Fly Tying Materials Party Company.
They bring the latest and greatest must have materials to a host home. The host provides beer and snacks and maybe gets a free package of Marabou for hosting the party.
The associate of the Fly Materials Party Company ties a few flies and demonstrates how great the materials are and sells a bunch.
Who ever strarts this company and gets in on the bottom of the pyramid, your welcome.:)
That is such a great idea i'm surprised it's not already being done in a big way all over, like book clubs with wine!

Latest posts