NFR What are you listening to?

Big Rob

The lyrics thread is fun. Made me go searching for songs I hadnt heard in a long time. :cool:
I'm fortunate in that I can have music on in the background while I work.
Most of it is random from the interwebs....and ive stumbled on quite a few gems.
Like these guys....a groovy Greek jam band called Naxatras.

So....what are you listening to?

Taking my 15 year old son to see Sabaton and Kreator next month. He has loved Sabaton since he was four and I got full custody of him. He used to insist I play their albums in the car everywhere we went. I'm really looking forward to this one. I love live music more than most things and sharing that with my son is very exciting. There is few feelings on earth that are better than the excitement in the air the few seconds before a favorite band comes on stage. I can't wait for my son to experience that.

Kreator is one band I've never seen so I'm super stoked for that

Sabaton has been on constant rotation this week since I found out about the show.

And some Kreator.... One of my top three favorite thrash bands ever.

Shad

I've been listening to a lot of Jason Isbell. I have already played his latest The Nashville Sound album to death. Here is a beautiful song from that album that he performed on Jimmy Kimmel with his band. His wife Amanda plays the fiddle.
My first exposure to Isbell was via the Drive By Truckers. Really cool, unique combination of styles. Love this song....

A little Wilco never hurt anyone...

Latest posts