NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter

I DVR Jimmy Kimmel and usually just watch the monologue and then fast forward to the music at the end because sometimes i am surprised by a new artist that he has on. I have never heard of The Specials (though i since found out they have been together a LONG time), but this song had me rewinding it, which doesn’t often happen. I like the lyrics too. The song is called Vote for Me.

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
One of my favorite Dylan songs. I like how he looks so cool here. I love live versions of my favorite songs. He changes up some of the pronouns and it wasn’t Santa Fe either.

Last edited:

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I think this was video was put up before because i remember thinking the dude in the beret was Richard Thompson. I had not seen Marianne Faithful’s version before and love it!
Here is the deal...keeping trackof what I have posted before is impossible...YEAH IT IS A repeat...and know it is not Richard Thompson...I love what I love as we do all...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts