NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches

this was a gift from jamma a few years ago...he stays more up on what is out there than i do. He is more of a musical connoisseur.

Paul_

Don’t hate on me I have 12 & 15 year old daughters and this music is my current reality:)
I have to secretly admit I don’t mind him and the couple in the video reminds me of my wife and I when we visit my sister in L.A.-

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Khalid seems to be a big deal...just heard an interview with the kid on NPR...I hate the stuff but at least his music is G rated...especially if pre and young teens are listening...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Trixie inherited a gift from Daddy...Jojo you just might like him...check out: Living with the Law

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock